1. Flight: Jiangshan is about 40 minutes drive from Quzhou Airport. Beijing and Shenzhen both have daily flights to and from Quzhou. Xiamen has flights on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
2. HSR (Motor Car): Jiangshan railway station currently has 76 high-speed rail trips and 2 motor car passing it per day, thus high-speed rail has become one of the best transport options to visit Jiangshan. The main terminal can cover Zhejiang, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Fujian, Anhui, Beijing, Hunan, Guangdong, Guizhou, Yunnan and other places. Please log in 12306 to find the specific timetable.
3. Highway (Self-driving Travel): G3 Beijing-Taipei high-speed (Huangshan-Quzhou south section) run across Jiangshan City, thus tourists can directly drive to Jiangshan City from Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi and Fujian via the highway. High-speed exits of the Beijing-Taipei highway were opened at Jiangshan City, Jianglang Mountain, Xiakou and Nian Ba Du, connecting the major destinations and attractions of Jiangshan. The national highways and provincial roads in Jiangshan City are complete, so that you can have a more untrammeled trip by self-driving.
I. Bus from Jiangshan railway station to the Scenic Areas
1. Jianglang Mountain and Qingyang Scenic Areas Ticket Price: to Jianglang Mountain Scenic Area: ￥7.5 Ticket Price: to Qingyang Scenic Area: ￥6.5 Departure Time: 9:40, 14:00 Return Time: 11:30, 15:30
2. Nian Ba Du Ancient Town, Dai Li’s Secret Home (Xianxia Pass) Ticket Price: to Nian Ba Du Scenic Area: ￥16.5 Ticket Price: to Dai Li’s Secret Home (Xianxia Pass) Scenic Area: ￥13.5 Departure Time: 9:40, 14:00 Return Time: 6:00, 13:00
II. Bus from Urban Area of Jiangshan City to the Scenic Areas
1. Jianglang Mountain and Qingyang Scenic Areas Regular bus: 202 Starting station: Jiangshan North Bus Station, via Jiangshan Luxi Road, North Jiefang Road, Jiangshan Hushan Bus station, etc Service time (arrival and departure): 06:00AM to 18:50PM, the buses depart every 12 minutes. Ticket price: to Jianglang Mountain:￥6.5, to Qingyang:￥5.5
Nian Ba Du Ancient Town, Dai Li’s Secret Home (Xianxia Pass) Regular bus: 201 Starting station: Jiangshan North Bus Station, via, Jiangshan Luxi Road, North Jiefang Road, Jiangshan Hushan Bus station, etc Timetable (return time is same): the earliest bus 6:00, the last bus 17:00 Ticket price: to Nian Ba Du: ￥16, to Xianxia Pass: ￥12
III. Bus from railway station to North Bus Station in urban area 1. A through bus to North Bus Station, service time: 7:40AM to 4:30PM Ticket price: ￥1.5
IV. Car Rental 1. Common Car Rental: There are many service outlets of China Auto Rental and so on in Jiangshan City which provide car rental service. You can also browse Taobao Jiangshan Tourism flagship store to get more information. We integrate most urban car rental companies and tourist transport companies, and can provide tour bus, commercial vehicle and other vehicles rental and driving services on; you may ask our custom service personnel on our flagship store for more detail information.